Frequently Asked Question at B&B Guesthouse
I’m arriving in Iceland – How do I get to the guesthouse?
There are several ways to get to us.
- We offer one pick up OR drop off service. If you are arriving in Iceland and staying with us, you can asked to be picked up. You will need to call us at +354 867 4434 or +354 692 7612 when you arrive at the International Airport, we will then come to pick you up.
- Here you can find the route to get to B&B Guesthouse if you have you are arriving by car.
- If you want to take a bus from Reykjavik, there is a bus station just outside the guesthouse. Visit the bus companies website, to Keflavík by bus. Look for bus stop Umferðamiðstöðin BSÍ heading to Hringbraut / Norðurtún, which is the bus stop just outside the guesthouse.
I’m ending my trip in Iceland – How do I get to the airport the next morning?
- If you are ending your trip in Iceland and staying with us the last night, we can drop you off at the airport the next morning. Just give us the details of what time you would like to leave to go the the airport, when you arrive at the guesthouse.
If you are leaving for the airport very early, it doesn’t matter, we start driving guests when they need.
I have to be at the airport very early, is it possible to be dropped off very early?
- No problem, just give us the details when you check in. No need to give us the details before you arrive. We drive people to the airport when they need, we usually start around 4 am, but will go earlier if needed. We only offer either one pick up OR drop off included in our price.
I have to return my rental car – how can I get to your guesthouse once I’ve dropped it off?
- We do not offer pick up service for guests that are returning their rental cars. We suggest you ask the rental car office to drive you back to the guesthouse, or take a taxi back to us. Taxi’s can be reached at +354 420 1212, or if you are dropping it off at the International Airport, there are plenty of taxi’s at the airport.
I need to check in early
- The check in time is from around noon each day. You can come by and wait in the common area until a room becomes available to check in to.
I need to check in late
- Late check in is alright, it would be excellent if you can notify us of when you estimate to arrive, if you are not coming in by flight. Best is to send an e-mail to email@example.com and tell us your arrival date and your name, and what is your estimated arrival time.
Breakfast – I’m catching an early flight
- It’s not a problem, you can have breakfast as early as needed.
Can I bring my sleeping bag and lower the price by not having the made up bed?
- No, we only offer made up beds and prices cannot be lowered by using your own sleeping gear.
How do I get to Reykjavik from B&B Guesthouse
- A local bus station is in a walking distance from B&B Guesthouse, it’s just around the corner, about 1 min walkings distance and will take you to Reykjavik. Visit the bus companies website, to Reykjavík by bus. Look for bus stop Hringbraut / Norðurtún heading to Umferðamiðstöðin BSÍ, which is the central bus station in Reykajvik.
- There is also the option of going by Flybus or Airport Express, from the International airport, but you will need to find a way to get back to the International Airport, since only one pick up OR one drop off is included in our price.
How do I go to the Blue Lagoon from B&B Guesthouse
- The Blue Lagoon has information on how to get to them. Visit the page to check it out!
Can I park my rental car at B&B Guesthouse?
- There are around 12 parking spots in front of the guesthouse. We do not charge for parking.
Are there restaurants in the area around B&B Guesthouse?
- There are various restaurant options in the area. Most of them are in a walking distance of 10 – 15 minutes from the guesthouse.
Do you offer towels at B&B Guesthouse?
- In every bathroom at the Guesthouse are towels to use when you take a shower. These towels are not for guests to take when they go to the Blue Lagoon. The Blue Lagoon rents towels to their guests.
Do you have 24/7 reception at B&B Guesthouse?
- We are available around the clock, but we do not have an open reception at B&B Guesthouse 24/7. Usually we are only in 10 min distance if we are not at the guesthouse. Usually we are picking up guests at the airport, or dropping them off, we ask our guests to call us if we happen to have stepped away from the office. We can be reached at +354 867 4434.
What should I absolutely see when I visit Iceland?
- Since it varies much of where our interest areas lay, we suggest that guests use Google.com to ask that question.
I still have a question, I cannot find an answer to?
- Drop us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll try our best to help out.
Do you offer any discounts?
- We offer 7% discount if you pay in cash.